/Gerudo Valley Remix/ /Gerudo Valley Remix/

...... 0:48

The bad thing about this song is that if it would be in a real Legend of Zelda game, people wouldnt play the game anymore, they would much more open their nintendo, go to the gerudo valley, and just let the music loop for hours. Well...I would do that... =D

Own song: Wave Temple (TLOZ) Own song: Wave Temple (TLOZ)

Oh...Great One!

Damn! This song is so mysterious, i picture myself playing OOT in the water temple right away, and it make me want to play OOT again, damn. But i think this song is more about the feeling that you have in these kinds of temple, that are always filled with complex mazes.

I have to admit that it's pretty uncommon that i hear a good Water temple Remix. If the job would have been easy, it would have been a beautifull piece of work, but as you said, the water temple song is a tricky one, and you have done it so well.

Finally Done! Finally Done!

Yeah...

Makes me think about the old days, when school was over for the summer break. It's the 3rd song i'm linstening from you, and i can honestly say that you are talented, and that i don't understand why you don't get that many ''listens''.

ATProductions responds:

Thank you so much! This is such a motivating comment!

Own song: Snow Temple (TLOZ) Own song: Snow Temple (TLOZ)

Speechless

Gave me chills everywhere. i want to hear that music in a real zelda videogame. You get a 5/5 , 10/10 and a download from me.

When you can imgine yourself in a land just by listening a song, it's cause it got something magical in it. It is, in my opinion, what should seek every music producer.

ATProductions responds:

Haha, when I read your comments I just can't stop smiling. In a positive way ;). I have been a koji kondo fan ever since I played the first mario game and I thought: let's make my own compositions. I would like to make music for games in the future!

(Suezo) -Temple in the Forest- (Suezo) -Temple in the Forest-

This song is interesting

It adds a whole new dimension to the song. It's not as relaxing as the original, but it's much more mysterious, wich is not a bad thing. Good work on this.

Suezo responds:

thanks,

one nice thing about this piece was the use of panning. I think it may be adding that sense of mystery you speak of not knowing exactly where some of the sounds are coming (or going.)

haven't had a review on this one in a good bit...

cool,

"Zo."

Destiny's Betrayal Destiny's Betrayal

whaaaaaa..?

It took you only 2 hours to make a song as good as this? Well, it's a great song! Not the best i've heard, but it's a truly good song, it made my day better. 10/10 5/5 and you get a download from me. (oh and also, the begining is totaly awesome)

georgem124 responds:

everyone says the beggining owns. the beggining is just meant to get the mood going lol.

when the drop comes in and speeds back up it gets the blood pumpin!

anyways, its not that great...

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

Good Song, could be better

It's a good song, sound like a remix of a Mega Hit, it's good, but not as good as your previous song. I can admit it's a good song, better than most of those here on newgrounds, but i'm pretty much sure that you can do better, well, i KNOW, that you can do better, since you already did better. Maybe it's just me, since music taste is something that can't be discuss, but i prefer your older Chaoz, they all sound a bit ''unique'' but not this one... it's not as original.

Anyway, you're a talented artist, my favorite here on newgrounds... so, keep up the good work!

Suppression of the Machines Suppression of the Machines

Sweet

This is the kind of music i can listen to hours long. (well in fact actually i am at my 4th hour of listening this). this is really a great relaxing song. This is one of theese songs that make you remember things that happen in your life, it is a very special song. Continu on this way men... you have talent, really.

Mid-Night responds:

Heh, if you say so :P

You will find I personally think everything I make is garbage. anyone who has talked to me knows this. =P

The Temple Of Time The Temple Of Time

oh...my...dear...god...

I usely just vote on songs, i don't normaly write reviews about them, but this one is pretty special... it gives me chills everywhere. It should'nt be on newgrounds, this song should be playing in some fucking Award-winning Video game.

Actually, this SHOULD be the original Temple Of Time song, and i'm pretty damn serious.

Zelda WW - Protect Your Island Zelda WW - Protect Your Island

this is not zelda

This is a great Song really but...it is not a zelda remix at all : Its a BraveHeart Remix. I Have a remix by DJ Hixxy And sry but its better than this.( I Love this one cuz i love the song braveheart)